538 Pacific Hwy ST LEONARDS
T: 9439 6533
Who would have known I would enjoy vegetarian cuisine. The meals would appear to look like meat, but once you start eating, your brain will tell you its something else.. 'twisted'. Definitely a must come back to.
Definitely tasted similar to Peking duck pancake only not so greasy. YUM!!
Slight tang, but you'll definitely do your head in after you take your first bite. I know I did. 'Its not CHICKEN!'
This would definitely be my favourite in this meal, I just wanted to keep eating it. Only if my tummy didn't stop me. YUM!!!
This is not bad either, it looks like pork, but its not. It has a similar texture to Pork but its not. I know what pork is, and this is definitely not pork.
As someone who loves to eat their meat, I really enjoyed eating in this vegetarian restaurant. BTW the Malaysian man that served us very nice too :D


yum! i love this place too. :p
ReplyDeletei'm glad you like it too.
ReplyDelete