Carss Park Cafe & Grill BLAKEHURST

Carss Park Cafe & Grill
Carss Bush Park
Carwar Avenue
Carss Park 2221 NSW

This place is amazing!. You get the views, the food, service and friendly staff.
We ate here one morning to try out their breakfast food. We would definitely be back :D

The open kitchen looks amazing. This place really doesn't have anything to hide :)


Both these drinks tasted really nice, though I wouldn't mind having it in a bigger mug :D
Hot Chocolate $3.50
Chai Latte $3.50

Bacon and Egg Roll with Tomato around $9.00
Bacon & Egg with Homemade Baked Beans, around $12.00

..and here is the view...

2 comments:

  1. Hi guys,

    Peter here, I'm the ownwer at Carss park cafe
    and wanted to know if we could have your permission to use some of your photos on our website??

    My partner and I think they are very good and would like to use some of them

    Give me a call at the cafe 9547 2567 and let me know your thoughts

    ReplyDelete